There is no one who doesn’t love to have a refreshed and rejuvenated Morning. The secret to such a morning is healthy sleep. A healthy sleep keeps you refreshed and energized after you wake up. It requires a comfortable bed and a suitable mattress as per your sleeping type. If a mattress isn’t comfortable or of good quality, chances are that you won’t wake up refreshed the next morning and your health can also be affected.
The top best mattresses improve healthy sleep, thus improving mind and health making a person get relaxed and comfortable. A person who gets a good sleep remains happy, satisfied and energized. However, there is nothing which can provide you with a good experience if you don’t have peace of mind but mattress pretty much takes it close to perfection.
Most people don’t think too much before getting a mattress and hence end up dissatisfied with their purchase as others to worn out early as well as doesn’t provide the comfort which is required the user. The problem is a lack of knowledge about the kind of mattresses available in market, types, and their suitability. Some mattresses are based on the kind of sleeper you are to provide extra comfort and support as per your requirement. The user should know the basic things to look out before getting to purchase their mattress so as to aid in a perfect, durable and comfortable pick for their needs.
There are several factors that add up while choosing the top best Mattresses. Choose the best with the help of our Buyers guide which will help you know more about Mattresses and guide through its selection process.
- Top 10 Best Treadmill in India 2019 | Expert Reviews
- 9 Best Table Fans in India 2019
- Best Smart TV in India 2019 | Top Brand Reviews
Buyer’s Guide For Mattresses:
The process of picking up what is best for you requires identification of your needs, expectations and your budget for this purpose. Purchasing a mattress which best fits your needs is easy if you keep in mind some basic concepts of mattresses and their quality. You also need to research on your sleeping pattern, habits, size and number of users. There are several specifications of a mattress which are being listed here for convenience in buying a mattress.
Different Mattress Size Available:
Size of mattress – Mattresses, as well as beds, are designed in four specific predefined sizes for convenience of users these are –
- Single Size – for use of one person only. Its sizes range in 72X36 inches to 75X36 inches. (Length X Width ). This size is suitable for kids and grown-up teens whereas a heavy individual may feel cramped sleeping on this.
- Double Size – This size is pretty spacious for one adult. Two heavy adults might not be comfortable on it. The size ranges from 72X48 inches to 75X60 inches.
- Queen Size – This size is very spacious and comfortable for two adults. This is the best fit for couples or 3 members including a kid. This size ranges from 72X60 inches to 78×60 inches.
- King Size – This is the biggest size available in the Indian market. It is very spacious and comfortable for two or three adults. It ranges from 72X72 inches to 72X78 Inches. Unless you have a customized bed, the above sizes will perfectly fit in your bed as per your needs and requirements. The choice of custom made mattresses is also available with some sellers in the market where you can get a mattress of your suitable size and material. Custom made mattresses are also used as sofa seats in the furniture industry.
- The thickness of Mattress – Thickness of a mattress can range anywhere from 5 to 15 inches. Most of the average mattresses have a thickness of 10 inches. Mattress thickness should be chosen keeping in mind the weight it would bear while using it. Heavyweight as well more than one individual would require more thickness. This also matters in the durability of your mattress.
- The firmness of Mattress – Firmness is the very first thing you are going to see and experience in your mattress. Some people prefer softer mattress thinking of more comfort However comfort and firmness are not the same things. the firmness of the mattress should be chosen to keep body weight and sleeping position in mind. It is very important to have a firmness level which is just right for your body. People with around 50-60 Kg. Of weight can opt for a soft mattress. People with more than 60Kg. Of weight should opt for the firm mattress so that they won’t sink in the mattress due to weight and also the mattress will be able to align itself as per their body weight.
- Conforming ( Ability to adjust and align) – The Mattresses conforming Ability helps it fit properly with the body so as to keep chest and pelvis aligned for total comfort. It also helps in alignment of the spine and keeps the body in healthy shape. It avoids specific pressure points developing on Mattresses due to weight. A softer mattress may not always be conforming to the body. The material and Firmness of mattress makes it conforming. Usually, the top layer of the mattress is responsible for conforming. A firm and thick layer provide bed conforming and durability to the mattress.
Types of Mattress available in the market
Based on the material used and with the use of the latest innovations and technology, there is a certain kind of mattresses that are featured in the market. A buyer should know different types of a mattress before purchasing one.
1. Coir Mattress
These types of mattresses are made up of dried up coconut coir. They are firm in nature. Because of fibres, it doesn’t transfer motion from one side of the bed to the other. These are very economical and eco-friendly. Prolonged use of these mattresses may cause in sagged and sunk since the coir lacks elasticity. They last for an average of 5 years.
2. Spring Mattress
As the name says, these types of mattresses have coils/springs in them covered with foam and cushion. It helps people with back pain related disorders. The metal springs give bouncy mattress but also aids in motion transfer. Over time, the spring can damage other materials and hence the mattress should be used with protectors on. The average lifespan is 6 years.
3. Foam Mattress
These types of mattresses are the most popular and low-cost mattresses available in India. Foam provides medium and dense firmness and adequate back support. These are also good for people with back pains. These do not transfer motions. Over time, Foams tend to sag down on corners and lose its firmness. These also do not provide air circulation hence may lack maintaining body temperature. The average life of these mattresses is around 7-8 years.
4. Memory Foam Mattress
Research and development over regular foam, Memory foam uses visco elastic material to provide firmness and conforming support to the body. These retain your pressure point on them for some time after you get up and hence named memory foams. Unlike regular foam, memory foam can regulate temperature and airflow. It is pretty much suitable for side sleeping and for those who have spinal or shoulder pains.
5. Latex Mattress
Latex Mattresses contain either of natural or synthetic rubber-based materials instead of the foam base. these mattresses are alternatives to coma and memory foam and provide the same level of comfort and bounce but slightly larger durability. These come mixed in proportion to provide different properties with few as smooth or hard depending on the proportion. Average lifespan ranges up to 9 years.
6. Rebonded Foam Mattress
An alternative to coir mattresses is rebonded foam mattress. These are reclaimed and scrap foam bonded together. This is better in terms of compressibility, pressure absorption, and bounciness that that of coir mattresses. These are less costly, eco-friendly mattresses. It has the same durability as that of coir mattresses.
7. Air Bed Mattresses
It is an inflatable bed that can be used anywhere and time without any hassle. Can be easily stored inflated in almirah or cupboard or can be easily carried in bags. People often use them to accommodate guests or during camping trips. These are made up of polyvinyl carbonate, urethane plastic, and rubber providing superior quality.
8. Gel Beds or Water beds
Some memory foam mattresses come infused with gel or water. These are useful if you have foam allergies. These are engineered for better flow of air and Temperature in bed. These are also good for arthritis and are used medical professionals and hospitals.
Some other traits of mattresses are its durability and edge support. The mattress which fits best should be chosen after looking for the sellers support, features, warranty services and replace/ return policy.
Top 10 Best Mattress in India Under Best Price:
Some of the top best mattress available in the Indian market. Find your best fit with these users rated the top best mattresses in India.
1. Wakefit Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress
With top best ratings and positive reviews online, the best pick is The Orthopaedic Memory Foam Mattress Wakefit is the Best Mattress of this segment. It is a medium-firm foam made to be suitable for almost every kind of user. The base of this mattress, as the name says is a memory foam which is designed to be comfortable for those who have a history of back pain or other health conditions. The seller guarantees 90 days trial period on this mattress.
- 20 years of warranty on the mattress
- Comes in all sizes and customized needs.
- Provided with zipping based removable cover.
- There are no negative reviews however there are other products available too with matched qualities.
2. Wakefit Dual Comfort Mattress – Both Hard & Soft
This mattress is said to have been developed over the years of research the seller for dual comfort, with one side being soft and other side being firm, as well as several other benefits of their own. This product has both sides usable surface. The softer side can be used in summers for airflow and temperature control in mattress. The firm side can be used in winters, old age people for firm back support. It is made for durability, support, and comfort for various kinds of users. It comes in all sizes and customization. Wakefit is best known for its quality, customer support, trial period and long warranty terms. It offers quality products and value for money.
- Dual Comfort covers many needs of the user.
- Comes with a High-grade GSM-based fabric cover with zipping for easy removal and cleaning.
- 10 years of the manufacturer’s warranty
- Over time the softer side loses support as dual comfort has its own price to pay.
3. SleepyCat – Orthopedic Gel Memory Foam Based Mattress
The premium ranged orthopedic gel memory foam based mattress a sleepy cat is an innovation. It features 1 inch off orthopedic gel memory-based form and 5 inches of thick foam to provide a firm base. The gel memory foam evenly distributes around the body and align perfectly as well as provide good airflow theremaintaining a cool temperature. This mattress comes in all sizes and is delivered in a box from the company itself. The seller has a foundation for donating mattresses and funds for social services. They are also providing a durable quality product with good customer support and warranty services.
- The seller provides 10 years of. Warranty and 30 days trial period of mattresses.
- Comes with a GSM-based fabric cover and closely knitted base. The cover is removable zip based for ease of cleaning.
- Old people may feel discomfort due to the softness of the gel foam.
- Only available in 6 inches of thickness.
4. Sleepyhead 3 Layered Memory Foam Mattress
Sleepyhead 3 layered memory foam mattress is the best mattress available in India based on its rating and reviews online. The three-layer includes a thick and firm base layer topped with Memory foam and the topmost is comfort foam for providing a mild firm and soft mattress that is supportive and adaptive to the body. It is orthopedic in nature hence provides good support and healthy sleeping for people with pain in back and shoulders.it is free of motion transfer and comes in all defined sizes. The product has genuine reviews defining its durability and comfort.
- 100 Nights trial period and 10 years of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Level of foam ensures good density and more comfort.
- Comes with a removable outer cover of high-grade fabric for easy cleaning.
- White colors can catch spots/dirt easily.
- It is slightly overpriced.
5. Springtek Ortho Pocket Spring Mattress
This is a four-layered spring and memory foam based Mattress Springtek. Its unique making ensures a bouncy, medium soft firm, and a comfortable surface to sleep on. The base of the mattress is pocketed spring /coil system covered with firm support. It is then topped up with foam support and finally with a premium quality knitted top. These multiple layers give your body contouring support. The pocket spring is meant to provide zero motion transfer. It can be bought in any size.
- Advanced technology spring mattress with zero motion transfer.
- Comes with a six-year warranty.
- It is heavy in weight at about 17kg.
- The top is the white color which can catch dirt and spots easily.
6. Comfort Duplex Dual Comfort Mattress
The Comfort Duplex Dual comfort mattress as the name says provide the dual surface of sleeping with one side being hard and firm than the other one. It also has a plush cover for a smooth and soft feel. It is available in all sizes and the thickness ranges from 4 to 6 inches. For those who have back pain and other issues can opt for harder side and for those looking to relax and relieve stress can opt for the softer side. It is also a reputed brand and company has been in this business for 35 years or more.
- It is budget-friendly
- Dual comfort has dual benefits
- Fine quality material ensuring the durability of the mattress.
- 11 years of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Warranty is prorated which means less value on more years of use.
7. Euro Dreams Eurofit Bonded Foam Mattress
The Euro Dreams Eurofit mattress is a Bonded foam mattress and is the most economical product on our list. Due to bonded foam, it is eco-friendly too. This can be used from both the side and is of firm quality type. It has a lot of positive reviews online and hence it falls in the category of a quality product. It is manufactured Springwell which is a known name in the Indian market. This product is available in all sizes.
- It is low on cost yet durable in use.
- Lightweight at just 7Kg.
- This mattress is firm and hard serves orthopedic functions too.
- It has a low thickness
- It has a lower warranty for two years only.
8. Urban Ladder Dreamlite Bonnell Spring Mattress with Euro Top
Dreamlike Bonnel spring mattress is an 8 inches and king-sized heavy mattress. It uses high-grade carbon wire springs in the base for improved airflow, support, and lightweight in the mattress. The top layers are super soft foam for the ultimate comforting feature. It can be bought in other sizes as well and is the heaviest and costliest mattress of all in this list.
- Springs provide bouncy feeling and improved temperature flow.
- Comes with a warranty for 5years.
- Very heavy at a weight of 38 Kgs.
- Very costly as it is made up of high-grade materials which assist the durability of the mattress.
9. Amazon Brand – Solimo Spring Mattress
This one is a very simple and affordable product on our list with the trust of Amazon. Solimo Spring Mattress is available in different sizes which can be selected at the time of purchasing. The product features bonnell spring covered with foam to avoid changes in shape and provide bouncy mattress. it comes covered with us the mod fabric and the top layer is quilted which provides super comfort and support.
- It is an affordable product
- It is lightweight and easy to maintain.
- It has 5 years of warranty.
- It has less lifespan.
10. Sleepwell SleepX Brill Mattress
The sleep X brill mattress from Sleepwell is a PU foam based mattress. It is made firm to provide optimum support to the body of the user. The side of the mattress is mesh designed for better air circulation and the product is developed with Neem Fresche Technology ensuring hygiene and freshness. The product is available in all sizes and customization.
- Sleepwell is the best market player of sleep Industry for 40 years.
- Neem Fresche Technology avoids bacteria dust and other elements in the mattress.
- 5 years of manufacturer’s warranty is provided.
- Based on PU foam. This product is slightly overpriced.
Make your perfect purchase for Top Best Mattress available in India with our top listed products and buyers guide and Bring home happiness and comfortability. Identify your needs and compare products with other ones available in the market before making a final purchase.