Connected Industry IoT summit is a focused industrial IoT event filled with the essential updated and latest strategies on how you can monetize and capitalize the industrial Internet of Things. Over 150 high level industry experts and 20+ speakers will gather at this event to discuss and define the future of the Industrial Internet of Things.
The event will explore how the IoT is impacting existing industry value chains, business models and workforces, and what actions business leaders must take to ensure long-term success and real return on investment.
It’s a unique, invitation-only event with thought provoking conference sessions, executive round tables, and innovative networking opportunities resulting in a day of focused, structured business development and information exchange.
Delegate Profile & Designations:
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Data Protection Officers
- Key Government officials
- Head/AVP/SVP/VP (Telecom Industry, Electronics and Handset Manufacturers, Infrastructure Companies, Cyber Security Companies)
- Manager/Sr. Manager/Project Manager – IoT& M2M
- Consultants/Experts/Engineers – IoT& M2M
- Head of Business Continuity
- Head of Security Operations
- Head of New Business
- Cloud and Big Data Professionals
- IT Security Solution Providers
- System Integrators
- M2M &IoTStartups
- Key M2M Applicable Industries: Industrial Equipment, Medical Devices, Security, Smart Metering, Digital Signage, Consumer Electronics, Retail & Logistics
- Product Development & Supply Chain Managers, Executives and Directors
Topics of Discussion:
- Rethink the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: How smart, connected products are changing.
- Master the data-driven business models that create new revenue streams: turn product into insight.
- Smart Factories: Building the factories of the future.
- Harnessing the power of IoT and M2M Technology: to transfer field services, logistics, fleet, supply chain and asset management.
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world.
- Interoperability: the importance of allowing interoperability of devices in the world of IoT and how far are we from a universal standardization? Discussing the implementation of open source and open standards.
- Cloud: IoT is all about platform and applications. How can the cloud enable IoTinnovation
- The human factor: the Internet of Things and human involves new ways of thinking about how humans and things cooperate differently when the things get smarter
- Find out about expanding and shifting industry boundaries: How IoT technologies of changing competition
“As in many other areas of our everyday lives, the Internet of Things is also becoming prevalent in industry, where it connects real and virtual worlds of production. The fusion of these two worlds via the Internet enables manufacturers to connect all machines, products and systems involved in the production process.”
The Industrial Internet of Things or Industry 4.0 heralds an era of unlimited potential to change the industrial landscape. Will this become the age of ultimate industrial automation? What efficiencies and new opportunities can be realized as a result? How can the complexities be understood and challenges overcome? The event will explore how the IoT is impacting existing industry value chains, business models and workforces, and what actions business leaders must take to ensure long-term success and real return on investment.
Connected Industry IoT summit is a focused industrial IoT event filled with the essential updated and latest strategies on how you can monetize and capitalize the industrial Internet of Things. Over 150 high level industry experts and 20+ speakers will gather this November in New Delhi to discuss and define the future of the Industrial Internet of Things.
Be part of the event packed with real world case studies that will help you set your technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT implementation by determining which new technologies will drive IoT to the next development stage. Uncover the investment priorities of C-level execs from the industry and identify which devices, applications and services offer the greatest revenue potential today.
For more details, contact:
Email id: email@example.com